5/28/08

Confession

I don't know what I'm going to do. I keep looking at my favorite blogs and then clicking on each person's link list and then I find 4 (or 7) more cool people to spy on and I can't stop. Someone help me. I've become addicted to blog surfing. I can't stop. I can admit it. Hello, my name is Heather and I can't stop reading blogs. I never would have imagined this could happen to me. But there are so many lovely people out there being funny and the temptation is just too much for me! You'd think I'd run across more duds, but I don't. These are funny people. People I want to have coffee (or wine) with and talk for hours. People with my sense of humor and really great stories. Oh no, my poor kids. I'm about to start neglecting them....

Okay, I got that off my chest. Now I need to go see what hadleyesque has been up to...

1 clicked right here to comment:

K and/or K said...

i did that once. then everyone started to sound the same and i got over it. its a phase. stalking katie holmes online...not a phase.

i'm not blogging just to save you time heather. it's all for you babe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs