1/27/08

More Than Football


This is my shamelss plug for Friday Night Lights. I will be so sad if it goes off the air simply because people never gave it a chance! Watch it, you may like it! It's much more than a football show. Friday nights (easy to remember) on NBC (I think). This is the only show Ryan and I fully agree on and sit down and watch together when we can. I'm not even sure what it is that I like so much, it's just different and good. Give 'er a try...

So that's what we did on Friday night...

Saturday we hung out at home mostly. Ryan and Miles went to the library and got a couple movies cause Miles was still feeling kinda sick. I went to see my Grandpa with Auntie Kay and then had dinner with her, which is always a treat. Well, her treat. But a real treat all around.

I got to see Kim and Roy's new baby girl, Malayna today. I asked Kim if I could call her Ma lay lay, just for kicks. She said I could so now I can't stop. Another friend has re-named her "Roylayna" because she looks so much like daddy. Another little miracle.

We spent the afternoon with Mackenzie, Caleb, Olivia and Ellorie. The kids got their "fix" of eachother and Kenzie and I went out for a little breather, just the two of us. We haven't done that in many months, so it was good. Now it's time to wrap up the weekend and get prepared for another week. They sure do fly by. I'm being so boring right now. I'll stop....

5 clicked right here to comment:

Sabrina said...

Shameless plugs for a tv show??? Come on Heather, who does that? Oh wait...Guilty! :)

Heather of the EO said...

You are guilty only of inspiring me to shamelessly plug. And it was fun!

Sabrina said...

For you Heather... Anything!

K and/or K said...

Is it as good as Varsity Blues? I'm not kidding either.

Sabrina said...

varsity blues is amazing!!! I heart that stupid movie!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs