7/27/08

I'm a Princess

The other day, Miles, Asher and I were eating lunch at the table. Miles suddenly climbed down under the table and was rustling around. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm looking for your princess crown, mommy!"
Funny on so many levels really. When he climbed out from under the table, the smell that came with him revealed his true under-the-table mission. Poop.

So now you know what to say the next time you're heading off to the bathroom and someone asks where you're going. "To find my princess crown."

3 clicked right here to comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

What an odd euphemism!

Aquaspce said...

That is hilarious! I love kids!

charrette said...

...which has a bizarre connection to the Throne!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs