10/2/09

What I thought I wanted

Friday~October 2, 2009

I'm over at Moms Without Blogs today. Lee runs that joint, and let me tell you, she's one lovely person, that Lee. She was even patient with me saying that I was going to write a post about blogging and then changing my mind at the last second and giving her a favorite from my archives instead. She's become a friend to me, one that listens to me ramble in emails and over the phone, laughs with me, and encourages me to follow this writing dream of mine.

(If you're here from MWOB, thank you for taking the time to come by. If you'd like to read some of my more presentable posts, they're up there at the top, just a click away under Hits.)


Here's my teaser, you know, the one that will surely send you over to Moms Without Blogs to finish reading...

I'm starting to think there can be more of an ease to my life, coming from a place of contentment. I've never been that good at content, but I'm learning there's an acceptance and perspective that can free my mind of a whole lot of clutter that weighs me down.
...

Click here to finish reading.


Comments are closed on this post

0 clicked right here to comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs